Christmas Morning!

We had a great year! We missed our family in Utah! Our kids are at such a fun age, My BOY and Mom couldn't sleep we were soo excited!!
Do you like the pics from Christmas Morning. Oh yea, we don't have any cause my wife forced me to accidental lose them off from the memory card when I was attempting to email them to my mom.
Hubby
WHATEVER!!! It was NOT my fault! But I have to say I handled it fine! We took posed Pictures----
We had a Fun Christmas!! Thanks Everyone!

From My Boy and Sweet Girl!

Lookin' Cool W/the guitar
Gpa & Gma Gave him!

Sweet Girl Got Her 'REAL' purse!!
or a few!
Girly Girl ~silly girl!
Hubby got noise cancelling earphones!
It was great to have One year w/just us! thanks to our family for the fun Stuff!!

3 comments:

Angie said...

I love that you started a blog. It's so cute, I can't wait to see all of the fun things you and your kids do!

Me said...

Dear Angie,

I'll bet you can't guess what I think about her blog.

Wyatt

P.S. I think it's stupid!!!!

Jennie said...

LOVE your blog Jess, It is ADORABLE!!!

That is the BEST photo of Phoenix, Shaelyn & Aubrey!

By the way, tell Wyatt to be nice! :)

Jenn