I love these--Girly Girl loved the driveway,
all three didn't work as well!
It was funny watching them scoot to the bottom!
Poor Sweet Girl wasn't feeling great- she played for a few minutes!
My Boy and R
Look at OUR CRAZY BOY-- He's Back
right when he went on break,
right when he went on break,
he wanted to cut his hair! Go figure?
Our first Christmas Party of the year!
My 80 yr. old Grandma made sock Monkies!!
My 80 yr. old Grandma made sock Monkies!!
She made them for all of the Little ones(I think Sweet girl down)
The Girls Treasure Them!! They sleep next to them every night!
My BOY Loves his Remote control truck!
I love this Picture! Santa left a bag of presents too!!
My BOY's First recital-
he did play last yr. in the talent shows he hadn't had lessons!
His piano teacher is Wonderful! He looks forward to it Every week!
His piano teacher is Wonderful! He looks forward to it Every week!
2 comments:
Sock Monkey's i love those. I had one when I was little. I don't know what happened to it though. sniff sniff.
What a fun holiday season. I like Phoenix's hair cut. He looks handsome. Looks like you have been busy, busy, buys.
Post a Comment