Mothers Day

I am the Luckiest mom around!! Saturday, my hubby took the kids to clean and vacuume my car, and get a few things for me! I guess he said they can pick it! I wish I could have been a fly...It was pretty eventful, I guess Sweet girl wanted me to get underwear according to girly girl.. it was for babies(hubby said they were that skimpy hahaha), ?? WoW I'm glad to report that was not the final choice! They got me a Cute outfit and fun socks....I LOVE fun socks! Well off to the card isle they went and Wyatt said before he could say anything, like stink on cheese, My Boy choose 'the Best Card!' HAHAHAHA...... IT was Barack Obama Saying..hale to the real chief...and played the "pres. music?"
He and Sweet girl bickered about it for no less than 10 min... People were giggling, Hubby was just watching... Girly Girl was like what the Heck! SG BEGGED Hubby to get a different card...Pleeease this is much more mothery as she models it! MB said Look SG it says right on it "on Mothers Day"!! When he opened it and it played "music" that sealed the deal..."She could sleep to it" HAHAHA! Then when they got home..... My BOY said Girls we need to write in the card! Girly Girl said na Sweet Girl said ok... So MB bossed GG until she came over and said "write happy Mothers Day" DUH! MY Boy said no! It needs to be more than that so Sweet Girl..."um I love you -- Hello!" I guess he was pretty frustrated but It turned out Great! I LOVE IT!! It was SOOO "them!" I love how thoughtful and sweet they are! SO I was trying on the outfit they picked out...It was cute however a little to small so I said, "Well the pants are alittle tight but i'm not sure...GIRLY GIRL jumps into my conversation and says, "WELL You Get what You Get and You don't Throw a FIT!!" HAHAHAHA I laughed about that for DAYS!!
SUNDAY....
so Today I wanted to get pics of the kids...for mothers day of course! My kids ARE SOOOO GOOD! I get impatient too easily and I just expect them to know what I want! I can not imagine how bad they wanted to Cry, Scream, or hit me!HAHAHA They took Pictures for THREE HOURS!!! We got SOO many Cute ones!! I LOVE THEM!! The Pics and My kids of course! So because I am loosing my mind on how far behind I am....I'll post soon!!






No comments: