my Great surprise!!
I have the Best Husband in the World!! He told me he had a surprise for me about a month ago! I thought it must be a puppy because what else would take that long, if you buy something it is just sent...anyway We had to drop him off to the airport and he said why don't you come in the flight is delayed...so we did he hee-hawed around for a few minutes and then walked us towards a gate..I saw a couple and thought they look like my mom and dad..and looked again and realised It WAS my MOM AND DAD!!! YEA!!! My Boy, said "where are you headed" my dad is going to Denver....hahahaha My dad said, "I hope to your house!!!" It was a Fun week! I am soo glad that the kids have had visits from their Grandparents it makes it soo fun! I think it defiantly helps being away!! PICS TO COME~~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment