The rules are as follows: List 3 Joys, 3 Fears, 3 Goals, 3 Current Obsessions/Collections, and 3 Random Surprising Facts About Yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names.
Joys: My Friends haha Family First!! My Kids are SOO Fun!I Love being back W/All our FAM!!My Siter's, MOM You get the Idea!
2-My Friends & ACTING LIKE NERDS!!
3-setting up a home(it's getting to the "fun part!!)
3fEaRs--!1! Something Happeing to Wyatt/he travels sooo much
2-w/my kids! AHH Every parents nightmare!
3-Not being good enough(mom, wife &housekeeper! etc.) Iknow-take a prozac jess!!
3goals 1st- being a good mom! Expecially w/Wyatt gone!
2-getting my "never ending Projects" DONE!!!
3- loose weight & the rest of my list to try to look wortha darn!!
3obsessions -1st-decorating /more projects-for the girls room!
2-other idea's for the house/yard
3-getting things "in Order"!! House-Life-etc!!
3"Surprising" facts
well here it goes- 1st- I love chocolate!(ya I know hard to belive)!
2- I get panic attacks over my house/beingmom being too much!DUMB HUH! I need to chill!
3- I will take on DARES- It's all for the BLOG!! I love being dared to do dumb things!
I Tag- Kacy, Brandi, Shannon, Stephanie G, & Lisy(Sarah's Sister)PSLisy-I need to add you send me your blog info!!
No comments:
Post a Comment