Wyatt's in Az---can you tell

Ya So- I don't sleep well w/ Wyatt gone! We have been having a lot of fun & crazy times! Or at least I have! Things we have done since we've been back "Home"----
Went to the Lehi Parade(was a lot of fun!)! Kacy helped me decorate--- I went to the Poison Concert w/Kacy(fun, I'm pretty daring when I wont see people again---We went to dinner w/good friends Trent & Brandi & Their darling kids!----Wyatt & I /Jason & Kacy went to dinner & took a ton of funny pictures! Jason & Wyatt thought we should go back to High School! Wyatt seems to think I'm the instagater! ??? ---the girls went to Kennidee's B-day party & got hair & nails done! theyLOVED IT!
So the CRAZY thing is -I don't think I've been to bed before 3am a total of 3-4 nights in the last 4-5 weeks!
My cute necies came to stay Ash could only stay one night-we stayed up late than Steph & I stayed up til' 6:30am!! Yes Just Talking & doing dumb pictures,Painting (wich the girls room is going to be beautiful I'll post it when I can get it all done)! So Ya! I'm not crazy-- I'm just a little unwell---right now you can't tell! HAHAHAHA
I STILL HAVE SOO MUCH TO DO!!(so blogging is the best choice huh!!) Well That's a little update on US! I'll post pics Latter!

ANYWHOO--- Single mom's WOWOWOW! Go w/your bad self girl! I don't know how people do it w/a spouse in the war or even worse dead! I am so grateful I can talk to Wyatt on the phone for support at least!MORE TO COME--- I'm tired! It's3am NIGHT NIGHT

3 comments:

Pocketful of Posh Boutique said...

Sounds like you stay busy. At least your not sitting home bored really missing him. Keeping busy helps the time fly by. I hear you about the late nights. I have to work on getting to bed earlier too.

Stephanie said...

Hey Jessica - Glad you're doing well up in Utah. Bet you're enjoying just being around your family again. But we miss you here!! Enjoy the cool nights while we sweat away . . .

Shannon and Jimmy said...

Ok, you need an intervention. Tell me when I can come up and give you one. I would be happy to escape from life for a few days and help you sleep.