Memories!!

YOU all should do this it's fun!!
1-leave a comment of a memory we have had together! No matter how long we have known eachother

2-Do this on your blog too!

4 comments:

Kacy said...

lets see! Karaoke, shopping carts, game nights, packages of sausage/hamburger, melons and outback. What do these all have in common? LOL

Angie said...

Where do I begin?? I loved when you would hang out with me when we were little, you taught me how to skate and bought me really cute roller blades. I love going shopping with you and just being with you and I am so happy that your back home. When I have my baby I can't wait for you hang out with me all the time! two fun stay at home moms!

Anonymous said...

One time at band camp,.....

The Greer Family said...

Hey Jessica! Memories...The first thing that comes to mind is sitting by you and getting to have some really good visits during grub clubs. You are such a sweet girl and I like that you seem to always be smiling.

Stephanie Greer