Kenzie soo
Beautiful girl!
They had a fun Lemonaid 'tea' Party!
Angella made Beautiful cakes! the were so excited use my real China!
I made tons of tissue paper flowers! the girls were soo cute!
they sang Happy Birthday-with a cha cha cha!
they chated
Grandma & Grandpa Gave her a Guitar!!! Jay & Stacy gave the cute frame! Angie gave cute barbie kid's w' dogs b-day party!
Shaelyn- I love you soo very much I can not belive you are already 6!! You are such a funny girl and always keep our family laughing! I know you do well in school and always make friends easily because you are so sweet and Cute as Can BE!! I am soo lucky to have such wonderful kids! You are the Best "Cream Filling" any 'cookie family'(inside joke) could have!
I know you will always try hard at the things you want to do! I am so blessed I am your MOM! it has been hard Dad is away but you have handled things so well! Thank YOU for being such a great daughter, sister, friend, little love Bug to soo many! ~Mom
1 comment:
Her party looks like it was soooo much fun. Kennidee would have loved it. Sorry we missed it.
Post a Comment