Summer Fun!!!

THIS Summer has been FULL! It's been fun & very busy! a few weeks ago- The girls came over for a sleepover & then we went to Becca's for some swimming!It was pretty fun we ended up renting 'sixth sense' & I watched it with the Teenagers! it was fun
Then Sat. 26th, we went to Grandpa & Grandma Reed's House! We made SMORES ! My Parents Are GOOFY(now you know why I'm nuts! haha!



Then we watched fireworks (thanks Mugz and Dusty) Last but certainly not Least we had a snail catching contest!! YeP My MoM & dAd'S YaRd Is FuLl of/them! So Check out the fun!!TASTY! OH YUCK!SHAE shows us what a snail looks like after being slated HAHAHA!Aubrey was grossed out!SICK!The Prizes made it even better!AUBREY "started" soccer---Kind of she has been really shy!! It's funny to watch her! she waits until her coach tells her to go ahead and kick the ball---or if she holds her hand!
I hope She wants to Dance in her class that starts in September! Phoenix & Shae Start soccer next week! FUN FUN!
LAST weekend -we went to the ZOO! we had a lot of fun!We have had a great summer and ready to start school on Monday the 18th!!!!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

How fun Jessica! I love your new layout, it's very pretty. Well, my kids still talk about your kids. :) I seriously need to have them make some letters to send up to you guys. I'm so happy to see you enjoying yourself up there!