Rules, copy and paste on to your blog. Answer all the questions. When you are done, tag at least five more people. Have fun! Place an X in the ones you have done.
(x) Gone on a blind date? -- a few--one that i will never forget-he was nuts!
(x) Skipped school? -- starting w/the 1st day as a senior!
(x) Watched someone die
( ) Been to Canada? -- Wyatt has a few times
( ) Been to Florida? --wyatt has a few times
(x) Been on a plane?
(x) Been lost? -- NOT FUN!
( ) Been on the opposite side of the country?--wyatt has a few times(see a pattern!)
( ) Gone to Washington , DC?-yep poor me, wyatt see's everything!
(x) Swam in the ocean?
(x) Cried yourself to sleep? Lately-ya wyatt's not here!
(x) Played cops and robber?--as a kid
(x) Recently colored with crayons? I love to color w/ my kids!
(x) Sang Karaoke? -- I used to all the time, I just went w/ a friend it was not as "cool" as I remember it!!---LAME!
(x) Paid for a meal with coins only? -- AHHH The crazy single days!
(x) Done something you told yourself you wouldn't?I thought I never would leave in the car when I'm mad! I hated that w/my mom--well i have and Wyatt doesn't care he says I'll see ya in a little bit ,I can't pout w/him!
(x)Made prank phone calls to a boss?Olan Mills we pranked all the time!
(x) Laughed until you cried?-- the BEST!
(x) Caught a snowflake on your tongue?as a kid-GROSS germy!
(x) Written a letter to Santa Claus?ya but he didn't get it last year HAHAHA
(x) Been kissed under the mistletoe?I think so
() Watched the sunrise with someone you care about? --usally one of us taking our turn sleeping, but when we drove to Kansas we saw it together-It was Beautiful ,very diff.w/ out moutains!
(x) Blown bubbles?-- you haven't-seriously
(x) Gone ice-skating? --love it! I need to take the kids!
(?) Been skinny dipping outdoors? -- Do u want to know-can u say hot tub!
(x) Gone to the movies?--come on now!
1. Any nickname? -- Jessie, bessie, bess bess,Betty is what wyatt always calls me my dad calls me Jess the Bess the craziest girl in the whole west-nothing like a sentance for a 'nick name'
2. Mother's name? -- Sheila-Pretty hu!(dad is Michael so we have SHAELYN)
3.favorite drink? -- I'm a big fan of strawberry lemonade and rootbeer in the homemade style
4.Tatoo? -- No, my mom cancelled mothers day 'cause my bro.& bro. in law each got one! hahaha
5. Body Piercing? -- earings
6. How much do you love your job? -- being a mommy- LOVE it but it's hard work!
7. Birthplace? -- LDS Hospital SLC, UTah we moves around a little but So. Jordan is my hometown!
8. Favorite vacation spot? -- as a kid Disneyland, I want to travel hopefully soon! Az will be a fun place to visit now! I'm SOOO torn which place I really love more!
9. Been to Africa? -- Nope-wyatt hasn't either haha
10. Ever eaten cookies for dinner? -- ME?HAHA na Never! are they there before dinner hahaha
11. Ever been on TV? -- not really in a parade
12. Ever steal a traffic sign? -- No- ?we dared ea.other i don't think we did
13. Ever been in a car accident? --Well I backed into my mom's car DUH! I fell a sleep once it could have been sooooo much worse!
14. Drive a 2-door or 4-door vehicle? -- 4-door haha-kids!
15. Favorite salad dressing? -- Ranch, 1,000 Isaland ? lots of kinds
16. Favorite pie? --Silk Chocolate YUMMM
17. Favorite number? -- prob. 24- wyatt & I have a lot of things on the 24th!
18. Favorite movie? --never really had favs but I love to watch movies now-I hated goning to the Movies a lot w/I was younger
19. Favorite holiday? --I love halloween!I used to hate it haha I love "the Holiday Season" like everyone else! Valentine is more stress than fun for me!
20. Favorite Song? --Rasscle Flats " God blessed the Broken road" I luv all of there songs!
21. Favorite food? -- HUMMM Chicken cordon blue (? spelling)
22. Favorite day of the week? --Saturday!!!AHHH family time!
23. Favorite brand of body wash? -- ?? stuff w/ coconut or melon etc!Yep I'm Fruity
24. Favorite toothpaste? -- ? I'm not to picky it's toothpaste!
25. Favorite smell? -- cucumbermelon, coconut
26. What do you do to relax? -- blogs & my space, Shower!
27. Favorite gift ever given? -- My wedding ring- it was Christmas eve & both of our families where there!
28. How do you see yourself in 10 years? --AHHH 40 sniff,sniff- kids will be 17,16 & 13 AHHH I hope Wyatt and I get to Travel a lot! I will be doing some career and hopefully we are having a Fun Life! Phoenix will be preparing for a Mission and collage AHH CRAZY JUST TEN YEARS!
29. Tagged? aLL Of U wHo ReAd tHiS!!
No comments:
Post a Comment