HAPPY HALLOWEEN
Going To School!
Going To School!
Sweet Girl's CLASS
I'm Room mom (for both classes)
But I planned SG class this time!
Hubby went to Boy's class!
I was happy B had his class covered!


"MY mom's sucha Witch!" We made spider cookies,
I'm Room mom (for both classes)
But I planned SG class this time!
Hubby went to Boy's class!
I was happy B had his class covered!
"MY mom's sucha Witch!" We made spider cookies,
It was a lot of fun! The kids seemed to have a good time!
I wish I had Pictures of My BOY's Class !AHHH
I wish I had Pictures of My BOY's Class !AHHH
The Spooky Parade!
Rodeo Queen Sweet Girl!
THURSDAY!! 30th
the girls had parties in there dance classes! They were soo excited! then...
the girls had parties in there dance classes! They were soo excited! then...
We had our Anual Special Halloween Dinner!
We started the craziness on Sunday
When we carved Pumkins THEN....
MONDAY
A Friend invited us over for a lunch, She and
N have a get together every year!
N boys are cuties
When we carved Pumkins THEN....
MONDAY
A Friend invited us over for a lunch, She and
N have a get together every year!
N boys are cuties
1 comment:
Looks like a great halloween! I can't wait for the fun halloween dinners with my little family, it looks so fun.
Post a Comment