Pumpkin Carving!!

Every Year we go out to D&C's to carve Pumpkins!
We had A lot of Fun!
My lil' Jack-O-Lantern
Making his!!

Uncle said he would help Sweet Girl!
He told her to wear the sticker so she wouldn't loose it!
She's a pretty good sport!

Girly Gilr was soo excited until---

YUCK!! "I'm not touching That MOM!!!"


SG-hehehe "This is absolutely disgusting!!"
My BOY complained a little! Not like the girls!

B (his friend next to him) is in his class this year!!
D&C have been friends w/his dad & Mom for years!!
So we've seen them for Years too!
I really like them. They are fun people -
there kids are soo cute and fun to be around!

Cousins!! they get along GREAT!!
We Had Fun! They LOOKED AWESOME!!!

BOY's

Thanks For the help Uncle's
Girly Girl! I did hers!(fuzzy picture---spooky hahaha)

Sweet Girl She did most of hers! Uncle's helped!!

Some where REALLY NEAT!!

J.cousin did a Headless Horseman!
I looked really cool!!

4 comments:

Ange said...

I love carving pumpkins! I hope I can fit it into my schedule this week. Your pumpkins look great, especially lit up with a candle.

Angie said...

I love this time of year. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun.

***LIZ*** said...

Jessica, those are some awesome pumpkins! I can't believe they turned out so good!

Nicole S. said...

Hey Jesse, email me at willey99@hotmail.com and I will invite you to my blog. That was a fun lunch and it was good to see you. Niki