A CORNY, BUSY, FUN, WEEKEND!!!

Thursday the 9Th~9am- I got my stitches out! From my tooth!
9:30- We met Girly Girl's Preschool class at CORNBELLY'S


Our group was Girly Girl, K & J

There where lots of fun "places" to take pictures & Play Games!




This Slide was FUN! I went down too!


Jumpin' Jelly belly's!-(Told ya-CORNY- day hehehe)

It Took Girly longer than most haha-

they started at the bottom together!
this girl passed her twice!

YEP! It was worth the Climb!
Ready For a cow ride!

Would You care to share a "Cow?"hahaha(get it? cow/cab!hehe)

To Pick the Perfect Pumpkin!!

My LIl' Punkin' W/her Pumpkin!
J, Girly Girl, and J-J&J are twins!

Wild Punkins!
GOIN' through the MAZE!

I reckin' she likes her pickin's

Corny Girl- (NO it's not touching her mouth!)
I had a HOOT! W/Girly Girl!!!
So after all That FUN---12:30-we ran home, ate lunch!
2:45- went to stay W/ Sweet Girl's class for a bit!
3:30-Met w/ Mrs. H- Sweet's Teacher! She had such great things to say!
I Love that the teachers love my kids too! Sweet girl keeps herself "on task," makes friends easily, has a fun sense of humor, is responsible w/homework and reading!!
3:45-we ran SG to Dance! SHE LOVES IT!! She loves Mrs. B
We met w/Mrs. F- My boy's Teacher! Boy does well in math, and is WAY above in reading, -he reads 1o6 words a minute!! He's a sweet kid! He is however in a tough age! I know he has a harder time w/ friends! We are working on the "adult attitude" What to do!
We ran to-we'll actually we drove( felt like running all day though! hehehe)-get SG, Home-cleaned a bit! Went and Picked UP HUBBY!!! YEAHHHH! Got home had a quicky--DINNER that is! HAHAHA Then the---- HAHAHAH sorry TMI!!BUT HEY he was gone for TWO weeks!FRIDAY the 10th
HUbby, Girly Girl, and I hung out! Went to the bank,
The store, etc! when the Kids got home WE--MADE SMORES!! On the Stove!


Then We Went To My Sis to have her cut Sweet Girl's HAIR!!
more pics up above!
& Off To Grandma B-day party! Grandma is in a care center right now she got really sick! She had a bad infection in her back! I should have taken pictures of everyone visiting! It was fun S stayed home w/Lil baby, to be on the safe side-but everyone else was there! It was good!! We brought Elie home with us to "dogsit" for a week!
SATURDAY the11Th-
not the best day, Hubby and I packed up All the kids toy's so they can earn them back when they will be responsible! After That MESS was over
We rented a couple of Movies one for the kids and Hubby
and I watched, Defiantly, Maybe.... it was a cute movie!
SUNDAY


I'm excited about the Snow!





Elie had A Lot more fun than I thought she would!

Latter--- We went to J Birthday!
he's 36yrs. OLD!

1 comment:

Kacy said...

love Shae's new hair cut. Very very cute.