My kids are Stylin'!! It was dress up like 50's-90's
My BOY was 50's & Sweet Girl was 80's SG loved it!! MB thought it was cool! This was Sweet Girl the next day---- AHHHH! It buggszzzzz!!!! I don't understand why she does this! Apparently she has a Ton of friends (her teachers tell me!) SO I guess I shouldn't worry!
Phoenix and Shae look so much like twins in that picture. Your kids are so cute. I can't wait to see how they are with Kenley. I know shae is going to be like her little mommy, How fun.
2 comments:
Phoenix and Shae look so much like twins in that picture. Your kids are so cute. I can't wait to see how they are with Kenley. I know shae is going to be like her little mommy, How fun.
You are such a cute mom to dress your kids up for Red Ribon Week at school.
Post a Comment