WE live across from Some Great Friends!! The kids treat my friend like a second mommy!
Sweet Friends & Sweet Girl
We LOVE the people here! We are missing home very much! We will probably move home in about six months!!! YEAH!! WE will miss it here! My kids are ready to be close to there cousins!
I go to Bunco, & the R.S. has a 'grub club' were we go to dinner once a month!! I love getting together with the girls and getting out of the house! Life is fun here! we will have to visit our wonderful friends!!!
Sweet Girl, FrienD, Girly Girl-more like sisters than friends!
1 comment:
Cute photos of the kids! I am still protesting (and I'm sure Sarah is too) against you moving back to Utah! At least it is only a short flight up to see you or a all night drive by car.....
You are welcome to stay here with us anytime! You will miss us in the fall and winter.......
-Jennie
Post a Comment