Yeah BABY!!!

WE Couldn't Be More Excited! Jayson and Stacey are EXPECTING IN SEPTEMBER!!! Most of us think it is a BOY?? They need at least one to carry on the Reed Name! Which ever that sweet bundle of joy will be we are soo ecstatic!! Dolce will be Good Watch Dog--Haha! He is The sweetest little Guy!
J&S- we are soo happy for you to finally have the beautiful family you have been waiting for! I pray everything goes as well as it seems to be!! I WILL BE THERE- hopefully we all will be home by then!


Brad & Angie (and Rylee too) are trying to have a baby!! I hope all works out well! We are all hoping for TWINS!! HE HE!!


If we can get Mugz & Dusty on board! What Fun that Will BE!!

1 comment:

Angie said...

We are so excited for everything and we will let you know hopefully really soon!! I hope you are living up here by then or at least being able to visit a lot!