Happy Springtime!!!


I Love this time of Year!!(Who Doesn't huh)
Yesterday 4-1-08, I thought we would have some Jokes but the kids just walked around teasing each other!!!Aubrey's favorite joke was, "You have a bug in you!"
Phoenix cracks me up!!
Today at the bus stop he asked,"What is the licence you need to drive big trucks & buses?" He made the comment "I love Buses!" I told him he is way too smart to be a bus driver(sorry to sound snobby!!) He said, "Mom, I'm not going to be, I want to own a bus for me and my friends!" Apparently He thinks he will always be pretty popular! I love the cute things they say everyday!
I can't help to feel our children grow up way too FAST!!! Phoenix always plans his future-(where would he get that idea?) I guess when you want to be president you have to plan ahead! Shaelyn is such a little actress! I should get he into plays or something the girl has such natural talent to be funny, imaginative etc. She is a little ring leader too! In Kindergarten she already has her group of friends that we call "the Brat Pack!" She already got a Kid's Bra, What the heck!!
Aubrey is in Love with make up and clothes! She's three! Every day is filled with fun, stress, playfulness, and Laughter and tears!(and that's just Aubrey!) haha! I love being a home with my kids! ( even though I need to be reminded sometimes) I can't believe how easy life gets as they get older!
I am Sooo Grateful for Mommies Nights out!! I go to Bunco & Grub Club every month. I have really loved to get to know the gals!! I wouldn't be soo happy here without such wonderful friends! When I move home I have plans to keep my mommies nights to meet more friends too! I will love to come back and see everyone here though!! Thanks Gals!!

1 comment:

Kacy said...

Okay you may like your friends there because they help you keep your sanity for now. However you know darn good and well we are much funner here. And your husband is not hung like a horse. LOL I can't believe you put that on there. You sicko!