HAPPY B-DAY BABY!!!

Happy Birthday!! Angie!!! WOW 23!!! Ahh- I think that was how old I was when I had Phoenix!
okay so apparently I need to take more pictures of other people, not just my kids! Sorry this is the most recent! We will take some fun ones of our family at the reunion huh!
What I love about Angie Let me count the ways...
* she has such a fun, happy personality!
*when we get together I feel like a teenager because we giggle and joke about the stupidest(but dang funny to us!) Stuff!
* She is amazing to me what she accomplishes, when she was in High School she was a Cheerleader, went to School full-time and worked full-time!! She has stayed the same way, She works hard, her house is immaculate and She spoils Rylee like a baby!! She will be the cutest mom! I know she can do anything she puts her mind to- Ang-when your baby(s) are old enough you should start the business you have wanted to! You would be great!!
* I love that she compliments and Loves people! She has always tried to make me happy about me! Our personalities are a lot a like, We want things how we want them & now would be good, we both constantly look to the future(we both are working on that!)I relate to her so well We can talk for Hours on the phone, there are so many times,(especially if I have just visited) we talk on the phone and I feel like "I'll see ya later today" It makes me miss home but I love it here too - Ahh life is nuts! We are really looking forward to moving home to stay!
*Angie is soooo talented and creative! Her cakes are beautiful, Her scrapbooks are the most professional looking I have seen, and she makes all sorts of fun things for her BEAUTIFULLY Decorated home!! I love that she gets so excited to do all the things that make a house a home!
* Angie is one of my best friends-truth be told one of the biggest reasons I want to move back soo bad- even though we are in different stages of life, And I'm a dork and she has always had a popular gene- we get along and understand like uh Sisters!!Honestly best friends too!I think ever since she was about two we have been "Bestest Buddies" I can tell her everything, I know she lets me vents & get over things & it doesn't change us! Angie Pangie- I Love you and know good things are headed your way! Happy Birthday! I will be Home Soon!!

1 comment:

Angie said...

Thank you so much, you are to sweet. You almost made me cry your so sweet. I love you so much and miss you too. I really hope you are able to live here when we have our babies!! Thanks for being the best sister I could ask for! Love you little sis!