We Are Moving Home!!! We have finally decided to move home in the summertime! We will be very sad to leave our wonderful friends!! Our family has been very blessed to be in this ward! We are excited to be back with our family!! ThAnK YoU FrIenDs for the fun time and bonding we will be friends for years to come!!! We will always have a place in our home for you to come visit-Please Do!! Wyatt will still need to work in Phoenix often!
LoOk OuT UtAh HeRe WE CoMe!!
we are ready to be home and look forward to the new friends we will meet!!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
We'll start looking for places in Lehi for you, because after that awesome post you made about how much fun Easter was with us, we know you wouldnt consider anywhere else.
4 comments:
We'll start looking for places in Lehi for you, because after that awesome post you made about how much fun Easter was with us, we know you wouldnt consider anywhere else.
yeah you guys are "family" haha!
I can't wait!! I will love that you will be home when we start our family, I know I will need your help. We love you and can't wait to see you.
Niki wants you to add her to your friends on Blog so she can view it. willey99@hotmail.com
Post a Comment