We went up to Utah Again! It was just a last minuite trip! We are getting ready to move, so we kind of started looking at houses to rent. mostly, I hung out at my moms! Wyatt left for
Canada Thurs. morning late that night I was sick and in a lot of pain! FUN HUH! I ended going in to have my appendix removed! I was a little Dopped up- EVERYTHING was soooo FuNnY! Fri. I came home & we were on the road Sunday!! I had soo much help in Utah with my kids (Thanks MOM & DAD, MUGZ, ANG,) Angie made cards with the kids and brought me flowers! Monnica took them bright and early!! I'm so blessed! Wyatt came home ASAP! We stayed at the stephens most of the trip-Thanks Mom & Dad S.! Sunday night was fun we celebrated Mom's Day & my mom got a PuPpY!!! Ellie is the cutest little baby! She is a mini dachsund! The kids are excited to see how she has grown!
We came home to the our sweetest friends I had lots of calls! We are very blessed to be in this ward!

Before we went to Ut. Phoenix made Us Very Proud! He Won the First & Second grade Spelling Bee!! He went on to the Third & Fourth graders and did AWSOME when he was eleminated there were four kids left!! He has made us very proud!
No comments:
Post a Comment