HAPPY 32!! WAHOO HOO!!

Happy, happy birthday ba-by! Wow 32/8yrs. of marriage/3 kids!! what more could you ask for? be careful how you answer!! I love you sooooo--- MUCH! I look forward to what's next! I am so grateful for you and all you do!! We will have a great year!! LOVE YAXOXOXOX ME

We went to Papaduexs with Marcus and Sarah and had a BLAST!! we were laughing and jokeing about all the crazy things you do when your a teenager Sarah dared me to sing with the OLD band playing Jazz--- I chickend out! We are going to have a reclaiming your youth party IT WILLL BE FUN!!!!
AHHH SOOOO CUTE!!!
We have had even More Fun Playing the WII!! The kids got in the pool with Sara & Marcus last night! I love that we can hang out back& forth and just have such a good time & be comfortable!
More Pics to come...

3 comments:

sarah said...

Happy Birthday!
You are so lucky to have such awesome friends to hang out with!

Angie said...

Happy Birthday Wyatt!! I am glad you guys had a fun night.

Jennie said...

Happy Birthday To You,
Happy Birthday To You,
Happy Birthday Dear Wyatt,
Happy Birthday To You...........

Just be glad that we didn't sing it! :)

Glad that you had a Wonderful Birthday! Aren't wii's the best? We are addicted to it ourselves.

Matt, Jennie & Tori