End of the School Year!!

The Talent show was Friday the 16th! Shae sang This is My Country with Keegan, Ellie and Zoe! They were very cute! Shae loves to preform!
Phoenix played God Bless America! He has learned this from Mr. Gjerstead(who is blind) He has loved learning the piano & I was impressed how well he did! He also sang Twinkle Twinkle Little Star with these cuties!


Wed. Was Fun and Crazy!! First we went to Shae's Graduation Program They were all dressed up and they have practiced all year for this! They learned a lot about our COUNTRTY!

Aren't They CUTE!!&NUTS!!!
Mrs. Knightengale!!
Shae has loved her class!!
We Then had lunch & a party with Phoenix's class I had some great Laughs with the parents that were there!
Avuntee invited us to her Graduation! She is one of the kids friends at school! She is sooo Cute! All my kids Love her! It makes me laugh how many people Aubrey "will miss" she barley knows!! Avuntee has joined the Navy! we wish her all the best!!

TEARS!! THE LAST DAY! Mrs. Mata has been the most wonderful teacher for Phoenix!! We will miss all of the fun People we have met here! I wasn't so sure about this school before- I really have changed my mind the more I was involved! I was given an award from Mrs. Knightengale for volunteering! It was COOL!

1 comment:

Angie said...

I can't believe how fast you kids are growing up, Phoenix is going to be in 2nd grade wow. I am so glad you guys will be up here soon!