We had a picnic in the park for dinner! The kids were soo excited and cute (you would have thought we took a trip!) They kept telling us what wonderful parents we are (wow bribery is getting so natural to me!) WE fed the ducks and played!! I love making fun memories with the simple things in life!
I love that they will pose for my( I get a little Photo-bug crazy when we are all together!)
For all you in Utah-We miss you, But Look, feet in the sand, Shorts, the breeze was just enough, Not bad huh!!
Phoenix & Shae make friends everywhere- there was a little boy following Shae saying "Dream girl come here!" he told her three times you are my dream girl! Shae gave me the cutest look and shrugged her shoulders!
Aubrey-yells everything she says lately- she ran around yelling Shae, Shae play with me not even paying attention that they were!
I realized time is slipping away too quickly! They are so busy now, I know I need to spend a lot of Quality time before they are tweens & don't want to spend all there free time with us!
1 comment:
That looks so fun, You are the best parents. Your kids are so cute I already miss you all.
Post a Comment