Visiting Friends


So We went up to Utah to visit family and our good friends Kacy and Jason blessed us with the opportunity to spend time with their family. We enjoyed good times at their home playing games. We learned a new game called Bohnanza and played a great game called Ticket to Ride. Wyatt was losing and threw a major fit. It was so funny. He decided it was fun to just ruin the game for everyone since he was losing. On Saturday they blessed us with their presence at our Easter Egg hunt with the Stephens family. What a joy they are to have around. That night we played games again and enjoyed yummy Chocolate homemade cake with them again. Here is a picture of their cute kids. They are so fun and we can't wait to move next door to them when we move back up to Utah.

The previous addition to this blog was added by Kacy herself, and the blessings were in the eye of the beholder. Love Wyatt

3 comments:

Me said...

Kacy you are the funniest gal ever!!! YES we loved being in your home!!! I have found a few rentals in Lehi- wink, wink!!-Jess

Angie said...

I have so much fun with you guys, I hope I get to see you soon! I love you all! Love Aunt Angie

Kacy said...

Wyatt you know that you are blessed to be in our presence. Just admit it. You know you love me!