8 YRS!! June 24th!


This year we haven't done much for each other on holidays, we just have gotten things at anytime. So, sadly we were just moving in & I had to take Wyatt to the Airport- we forgot it was ourAnn. until Wyatts mom said today is Beccas b-day we both looked at each other & said Happy
Anniversary! OOPs! That's ridiculous after just 8yrs. Still the Same- I love you soo much
WYATT! We need to make more time for eachother!I saw this saying I really liked-
Don't get to busy making a living, you forget to make a life!
I have been so emotional these day's! I know it's kind of a weird coincidence he had to go- that day-but It has been hard! I think Knowing he won't get to be here very much for TWO-THREE-FOUR -WEEKS at a time! I don't know how Army Spouses do it! The kids are adjusting really pretty well! I know hardly ANYONE Understands Why the timing seems right to me! That's okay-I was the one praying & Wyatt & I are doing good(and missing each other!) Utah Is home! I know we can look back on this experience someday and hopefully I will know why the time was right for now! 2nights down 6-7 to go(for this time!) the next stint will be longer poss. longer than 4/5 weeks! AHH! Maybe I can go see him around BUNNCO time!!
Well babe I miss you! I Love you! We are going to need to get away(after you spend time with the kids for a while) We need to plan something Fun!! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY !! (late) I know the years to come are going to be even Greater!! Love YA! Jess

2 comments:

lovell said...

Happy anniversary! I made it on to your blog finally! I love it. We do need to get together soon. Dance will be over Sat. I will be free. I will call you

Angie said...

Happy Anniversary! I am sorry things are so crazy for you but I am so happy that you are home with us. I have most of July off so I can hang out when ever you want.