SWIMMING IN FUN!!!

WE HAVE HAD A SPLASHING GOOD TIME!! OUR FRIENDS MARCUS&SARAH HAVE LET US COME OVER JUST ABOUT EVERYDAY TO SWIM HAVE FUN, ETC!! THEN THEY GOT A WII TOO!! I GUESS THEY WILL BE OKAY WITHOUT US:( !! But really--- WE HAVE A LOT OF FUN W/THEM!!!!AWWW CUTE!! READY,
JUMP, Little Splash!
Phoenix & carter are suchcute buddies- Phoenix wants a brother soo BAAADDDLLY!!!



AWWW JANIE! Mia is a little FISH!!or just a little fishy hummm???HEHE she is doing so well!!
Shae unplugs her nose right as she falls in... every time!!!(which I guess is good!)
be careful what you let your kids see--she is acting out the song that the little chipmunk sings while he is (showering) in the dish washer!! I try to tell her it is not a very good song!!! What can ya do!!!
We are going to miss these guys so so so very very MUCH!!!! we have been so blessed to have the good friends we do in this ward!!XOXOX thanks Guys!!!

2 comments:

Jennie said...

Looks like all of you had a blast swimming! Such great pics of everyone! That is one nice way to keep cool in the heat! :)

Gotta love the Wii too. Matt won't stop playing it, now I have to figure out a way to unplug it at my house....

Hugs,
Jenn

sarah said...

Love the pictures. It will take a whole lot more than a silly video game to replace you guys! I don't know what we're going to do. Maybe cross our fingers that you guys will be back soon (or at least visit).