SAD, SAD,SAD!

I have been soo excited to move home! Reality is setting in!! We have to give away, Tucker & sale Merrick! I am REALLY, REALLY......UPSET!!! Expecially Tucker! He is soo sweet & fun, Cute with the kids AHHH I don't want to have to give him away! I don't know how we could "hide him out" He is mostly an outside cat... but our landlords daughter lives close to the house we are renting! NO ABSOLUTELY NO ANIMALS!!!So I am pleading.... Anyone you know, Please find a good home for TUCKER!(SNIFF,SNIFF) I'm pretty sure we have funny little Merrick sold we have posted him on sites for people looking for a Fennec! It's not that I don't LOVE him too... He just doesn't want to be held and loved like tucker!And sad but true... We will get some bucks out of him(I know that shouldn't be the reason to be fine w/it!)
He is Cute! We DO LOVE HIM!!!

OH SWEET LITTLE GUY!

3 comments:

Jennie said...

O.K., this post is just way too sad!

I'm sure that you will be able to find a good home for both of them!

It will all be worth it in the end since you will be moving closer to your family! :)

-Jenn

Kacy said...

Cats Suck The Fox is pretty cute though. I am glad you can't have pets Then Jason will want to come over more. LOL

Me said...

Kacy Your just MEAN!!! You fit in wyatt's family!!!!OPINIONATED!!!!!