We Made It!----Now let the setting up begin! Again!!

So we had an adventure gettin' here! Friday morning we realized not everything was fitting, I cried the whole three nights wondering if I was Really making the right decision, We made it just past Anthem & my tire blew!! So I burst into tears again! We stayed the night in Page(in a dive!-but who cared we were sleeping & getting on the road!) We arrived Saturday Afternoon! We have had Tons of HELP!!!! Thank You to All the wonderful neighbors and friends in Az.! They worked so hard-until Late!!! Also, To all My sweet friends! The Scrapbook is AWESOME!! I have been so blessed Honestly to have the friends I have!! You are Missed Dearly! When people ask if I didn't like it in AZ.-I'm quick to tell them I Loved the people & My wonderful ward!! I can't Thank You enough!! you have done SOOO much for me & My Family!!
So when we arrived here We had TONS OF HELP AGAIN! OUR families, Kacy & Jason, & Wyatt's mom brought food!! & kids!!!! IT Was CRAZY FUN!! I can't believe how wiling everyone is to help I know we are wearing out our families 'cuz we move every Year!!! Seriously people I am in debt to all of you sooo I an more than willing to help! Please ASK!
So for a few days now I have been trying to "Get it together!"--- Kacy came over to help. I changed the spark plug on the lawn mower,We tried over & over to get the *^*^*! THING to work So of course Kacy & I started laughing & Joking about "How to Make it work!" I told her i was just going to get a goat- then we really had the giggles(you can imagine) Finally it started!! YEA!! So at 9:30 at night Yep- we are a bunch of Dorks!Then we decided to get creative in the house!
We didn't have a ladder so-ya! We decided this would make a great "time out" place!! Get a ladder then take it away!! HAHAHA!
So as you can see it was a very great/productive night!! HEHE! Thanks for your help Kacy! Have fun at Bunnco (even if I'm being a weirdo, stuck in a rut girl)!
So my kids think the camera is very entertaining Enjoy (a FEW) of the nutty pics Shae & Aubrey took for the ride! Crazies!! What a Weirdo!!!What a "creative" Little NUT! My Kids Are Funny Monkeys!! FUN! FUN!

2 comments:

Kacy said...

seriously this was the funniest thing ever. We are the biggest dorks. I really hope that your hubby doesn't see me standing on his furniture. LOL Hey it worked right??? Anyway I had a blast at Bunco. You suck! LOL Love ya later.

Shannon and Jimmy said...

Jess,
I miss you already. Come back for bunco cause it will be at my house and I am already nervous about hosting in my smelly dirty house. Anyway I am glad that you all got there safe and are enjoying the new life. Post some pictures of your house so I can see what I am missing there. I am sure the weather is so much nicer. Olivia of all people keeps asking about your kids. well gear up so the birmans can come and visit someday. We can just be hobos and chill at your house and then move on to the nelsons. Sound good?
Shannon