Our Home!!

This Is Our HOME IN LEHI!
I'm excited!! as you can see, I took pics. from the listing! HEHE! It's a lot smaller than this home now--- but, who knows maybe I can keep up with it!! YEAH!

4 comments:

Kacy said...

I got to see it before you did. Haa Haa Haa. It is so cute though. I am so stinking excited for you to move up here. It will be fun. I know of a really good preschool not to far from your house if you are wanting to put Aubrey into one let me know

Angie said...

I love it!! I am so excited your moving up this month!! It's going to be so fun to hang out together and do mommy things!! I am glad you are up here when I have the baby you can help me when I am going crazy. I love you and I will see you soon!!

Jennie said...

Yeah! It looks adorable!

I'm sure you will love it and make it home for you guys! :)

(Yes we will miss you down here but you are only a "little" drive or a "short" plane ride away.)

-Jenn

Lindsay said...

Your house is totally cute. I'm sure you will love it! My kids are excited to see yours on Monday. I hope the packing stays on track! ;)