My funny LIL' Girl!!

We where at my mom's house and My mom said, "Girly Girl You are SO Cute, Can't you stay this little Forever!" girly said, "No I want to grow big!" We said, "Are you Sure?" Girly girl- "YES! I want to be a Mommy!" I said ,"aah how sweet!" She said, 'Then I can Chew Bubblegum!"
I love how funny they are Everyday!
Thursday-
MOM- Girly Girl let's get you ready for dance'
GG- I don't want earrings
M- Okay
GG- There's a girl in my dance that wears earrings everyday
M-Wow! What's her name
GG- I don't know, We don't know the names of 'peoples' in our class, I should Tell her
M- Yes you should ask her what her name is, just say, "Hi I'm GG," "What's your name" and they will say I'm--- so&so
A- Mommmm, There is nobody named So in my class!

Today-
GG- Mom Poe(the neighbors dog) is sad she wants someone to come play w/ her!
M- Okay we'll go see her
GG- Mom don't worry my body just hurts a little bit
M what/ Where?
GG(point's to her Tummy) But don't worry it just hurts a little bit we can still go play with Poe!
I'm going to Journal More of the Funny things My kids say EVERYDAY!! These are the times it makes it all worth it!! I love how fun they are!!