OuR FuN WeEkEnD!

So last night I watched kids we had a sleepover!
with 9 kids!!YEAH!
They did really well playing together!
weplayed
"I Love you Baby, But I just can't smile!
They all rolled up
Like A Burito! Phoenix was expecially happy!
and so wasAustin!
Teegan Chased after Aubrey
and the Jumprope for quite awhile!
He was So good he is an easy guy to look after
SOOOO Cute! I get to watch him On Tues. for the next few weeks!
While the Boy's
played Guitar Hero Aubrey played hers! She LOVES this guitar!
TODAY WAS A GIRLS DAY
Me, Stacey(my sis in law), Grandma, Mom, Monnica & Angella (my sisters)
WE WENT TO KNEADERS YUM! YUM!
then we went to Baby's R' Us to reg. Angie!
Kenley is due Xmas DAY!
Stacey and My Bro. Jason went to get a few last things!
Lindsey(not sure on spelling)
is due ANY TIME! I say TONIGHT she should have her!
I get to Babysit her once a week too!! I am SOO Excited!
We had a Ton Of Fun!
AUBREY IS THE BEST Sick KID!
I Guess she
got ?homesick!
She has a really
hard time if ANYONE LEAVES!
Everyday she misses her DAD and Bro & Sis at school
Today she cried and missed me and Puked a few times
before I got there! She Puked a few times (in a bowl)
on the way home she stayed sweet as can be! She is soo funny
While saying good night on the phone to Wyatt She said,
"Mom I have to hurry 'cus I'm going to throw up"
She waits 'till she's at the sink-not in the toilet! HAHAHA
She makes it soo easy to just want to baby her when she's sick!



No comments: