Our Sweet little niece and cousin, L M R
was born September 29, 2008
at 1:52 am! She was 8lbs. and 20inches!
She is SOO adorable and sweet AHHH I love her!!
She looks just like her mommy (my sis in law)!!
many pictures to come!!
-While I was at the hospital--
my kids where helping Grandpa and Grandma in the Yard
Girly Girl -"oh, let me help you!"
Look how amazing she is lifting a tree!!
Always Posing!!
They love helping Gpa & Gma!!
3 comments:
This is Stacy's sister Ange. I guess you now know that I stock your cute little family. Isn't Lindsay just the cutest little thing. I couldn't get enough of her. I can't believe how big and cute your kids are. I bet you love being back home.
Of course you can add me as a friend. I am going to add you and Angie too. Isn't this blogging thing fun!!!
She is a cutie! Good job putting kids to work at grandma's
Post a Comment