This is Us!

love.happy.fun.

I LoVe My HuBbY

Love Quotes from Dolliecrave.com
Love Quotes
Love Quotes from Dolliecrave.com
Love Quotes
Love Quotes from Dolliecrave.com
Love Quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

OH what a Girly Girl

OH what a Girly Girl
She is 5 -our funny,smarty pants

My Blog List

  • The Past
    Oma's Visit - Oma came to visit us, and to meet little Janie. We had such a fun time with her.
  • The Haaga's
    -
  • Peter and Michelle Kennedy Family
    -
  • Blogger: Login to read
    -

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (18)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (14)
  • ►  2009 (11)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ▼  2008 (76)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (14)
    • ▼  September (16)
      • She's Here!!
      • Just To Catch up!
      • My funny LIL' Girl!!
      • I LoVe My HuBbY
      • HUBBY HOME!!!!
      • MY Dancing PRINCESS!!
      • YEAH! WYATT IS coming Home Today!
      • HAPPY TEMPLE ANNIVERSARY
      • More personality !
      • Wyatt Got a Truck!
      • SUNDAY
      • OuR FuN WeEkEnD!
      • My talent or lack there of!
      • My baby started Preschool!!
      • I was bored Pics of me!! HAHAHA
      • Fmaily reunions!
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (3)

I'm a Happy Girl

My photo
Me
Texas, United States
HI!! I am Miss Picturesque by Jess!!My Family and I love life here in TX!! The kiddos are growing way too fast, we are having alot of fun with the simple things of everyday life!!
View my complete profile

MY BOY

MY BOY
He's 8 Our Big(hehe) Man!!

SWEET GIRL

SWEET GIRL
Our 7 year old form Heaven!!
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.