HAPPY TEMPLE ANNIVERSARY

SO 7 YEARS AGO TODAY Wyatt, Phoenix, & I where sealed for all time and Eternity
in the Timponogas Temple!

Phoenix was about 3 1/2 mos. old!


He was SO cute! He was happy the whole time!

He made Wyatt and I giggle along with our happy tears!
After Wyatt called this morning to say "Happy Anniversary," I had Phoenix call him, It was fun to talk with Phoenix about that day! He misses his Dad as much as We miss each other! WE love you Wyatt SO Much! Wed! YEP Wednesday we'll be seein' Ya!!


Glitter Graphics & Comments

4 comments:

Kacy said...

Is that a we'll be seein ya' or we will be seein Yea! Which slang word were you using. Cause earlier you were using it as a YA! and now you are using the same word as ya' HELL'O! LOL Happy Temple Anniversary!

lovell said...

That is awesome. I think that is so neat. I bet you will be glad to have your husband back. I'm sure it gets hard without him. I will see your cute girls tomorrow in dance.

Me said...

okay Kacy- My spelling might "suck" as you say- But at least I have better GRAMMER THAN YOU! hahah But I agree it's Ya for You, Yea or YEP, and Yeah or happy! I get it! COOL? COOL!

Angie said...

That is so fun, I remember that day and it was so beautiful. Wyatt's truck is nice, how fun.