So Everyone knows I have been soo HAPPY w/Hubby! Here is a bit more of the week we spent together we had such a fun "blissful" week!
MONDAY
Hubby on My boy's scooter!
TUESDAY
Hubby gave Girly Girl the choice for lunch- I Don't like McDonald's so I talked her into Wendy's she said like five times,"Yea we are going to McWendy's!!
"Wow this is the biggest one in the world!" She acted out in a whisper "yell" LOOK People It's Huge!!"

She was in such a funny mood she said, 'Dad smile' than grabbed his shirt and gave him the biggest kiss!!

SOOO CUTE!!!
We are looking forward to you moving home Babe!! I Love You!!
1 comment:
Totally funny. I think Wyatt is a little big for the little scooter. He looks just thrilled to be taking pictures. I love little Aubrey she is super funny.
Post a Comment